Monday, April 7, 2008

1ST Annual Girls & Kids Weekend





The weekend of April 5th, the girls I went to college with all got together with our kids to make it the first annual "Girls/Kids Weekend". We chatted as much as we could until one of our kids interrupted (I mean that in a good way) us. They played well together and I had a good time seeing "my girls" again. JR came down from Appleton, Wis., Corrie from Waverly and Heather in Maquoketa. We took the kids to the park, they watched the new Bee movie, did finger painting and played in the yard with all the toys. It is unfortunate that we only seem to get together a minimum of once a year but it always seems like we pick up where we left off from a phone conversation or email. Just love those girls....and now their kids!! I miss them.

No comments: